Friday, October 27, 2006

Holy Shit

Well, I had every intention in the world of updating this every morning. Alas, after only one week, I have already failed at doing that. Ah well, them's the breaks, as they say.

Been a rough week here at the Toy Company. Quarterly Sales Summary time. Every quarter we all get together and present the goings on the sales side of the business to rap about what the hell is going on. My presentation focused on our overseas distributors. I will not bore you with the details, suffice it to say, it went went off without a hitch. Well, that's what people are telling me anyway. I have the feeling they are coating their crititques in candy - and I will not know how they truly feel until about six to eight months from now, when they either increase my respondsibilities or decrease them. That's just how it works around here.

Tomorrow marks the start of my military mission to downtown Pittsburgh. Wheels up at 10:26 in the morning, back home at 3:29 on Sunday. I am going to be wiped. I should have taken Monday off, still might.

More later.